Friday, November 20, 2020

It's like July

It's not really like July, I suppose, but September, for sure. It's 18ºC today, clear, sunny skies, and everyone is out enjoying it. 

I did take a walk today, and saw this lovely wooden truck on a picnic table. 


A real classic. I'm sure someone will be back for it. 

I also saw... something red over there. 


All the leaves have fallen, and even been raked up by the city, it seems, but these bright red berries remain. Do the birds eat mountain ash berries? (And is this really a mountain ash? I think so. ) Pretty, anyways. 

Meanwhile, I got some things delivered to my house and am more or less finished Christmas shopping, I think. We'll see how successful this online shopping lark is. Now, perhaps, only baking remains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.