Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Time to make a list

  1. It's a month and a bit till Christmas.
  2. I have mailed away the only gift I have to mail, but I guess I should nag my husband about his side of the family. 
  3. I have to write some cards. Cards to family and friends, and eventually cards to complete strangers via Ravelry. I think this year people need cheerful cards, and lots of them. 
  4. I have not acquired all the gifts I want to give to family, because I am not sure what they want/need. 
  5. All this decluttering and non-keeping makes gift-giving more stressful than it should be. Not everyone wants a piece of cheese (although a nice piece of cheese has sort of become a go-to present around here). 
  6. I like to have Christmas cookies around but Stephen can't really eat them. I asked him what he wanted for treats and snacks and he says potato chips and wine. I suggest carrots and celery. He scoffs.
  7. There are other things to think about as well; this is supposed to be a to-do list. 
  8. Knitting: the fancy mitten should take precedence, but it does require constant attention and so I have to have a back-up knit as well. 
  9. I would love to sew all my old jeans up into a nice big blanket. 

This stunner was made by Mary Lee Bendolph. I think I'll go sort out my pile of old jeans now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.