Sunday, November 04, 2018

A lovely sunny day

Today the sky is blue and the trees are yellow and I was glad to get out in the sunshine.


I'm keeping up my walking program, at least until it gets snowy! Then, I don't know what I'll do. But, according to the plan, I should walk 7 kilometres today, which, as it happens, is just about down to Romni Wools and back!


So I set off, thinking of some plain blue and some sort of golden yellow yarn for a hat or two. I remember a walk to Romni several years ago at the same time of year, and I ended up buying some reddy/orangey/purply yarn that matched the leaves on the sidewalk!

There's a little pumpkin dangling in this tree

But it was closed!

So, without any yarn, I turned around and came home. I thought of heading off to another yarn shop, but knew I'd spend more there, so I'll just go to Romni another day... another walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.