Thursday, November 01, 2018

I forgot all about NaBloPoMo

Here it is, November first.

I was thinking of NaKniSweMo, and though I don't think I can knit a sweater this month, I did finally remember that I could blog every day for the month. 

So, let's do this! 

It is the day after Halloween, so there is a pumpkin parade in our local park, but it is pouring rain, so our pumpkin is sitting on the porch, already chewed on by squirrels, and we are not going to join the festivities. 

When it is sunny, you can see beautiful things like this: 


I do love a fall garden, and some have been pretty spectacular around here this year. I'm pretty sure this rain will take most of the leaves off the trees, but stick around and I hope I can show you other delights. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, goodie! November. I love reading your blog every day. Too bad you missed the pumpkin parade. It's raining here, too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.