Friday, November 02, 2018

The end of the charity knitting year

Several times over the past year I have received bags of wool for free from people on Ravelry "for charity knitting." I can't actually remember what came from where after a while, but I have done a lot of knitting that I am giving to charity, and then I think I will go on a selfish knitting kick!

Today I took to Sistering a bag full of things!

Two big things, a blanket and a big wrap:


Some cloths, for babies or faces or dishes or whatever:


Three cowls, two warm and one kind of decorative:


A bunch of hats in a variety of sizes:


Scarves and shawls and a tiny neckwarmer for a child:


I guess the next step is to identify yarn to pass on to the next charity knitter, and to finish something for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.