Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Wednesday words


  1. I knit that dang hat for a few more inches yesterday, and then ripped it out. The fabric was too loose and floppy for a hat, but yet also too thick and warm for a spring hat, which is what I wanted. 
  2. I have started another, plainer hat with a single strand of yarn, and I am hoping it will be perfect. Stay tuned. 
  3. I have spent the past six Wednesday mornings at the Hot Docs cinema, listening to (and taking tickets for) a lecture series on the Can Lit boom of the 1960s. I always come away with a few names of books to put on hold at the library, and today is no exception. 
  4. The speaker put up a list of modern must-read Canadian books, and I took a picture with my phone, but it is so blurry it will need some careful study before I can identify the titles! 
  5. Tonight we are going to see Watermark. Should be good. 
  6. Tomorrow I will decipher that list, and I hope, show you at least half a hat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.