Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Barrelling along

Isn't industrial standardization a great thing?

Four different brands of DK yarn, all knitting to the same tension. What fun!


This is the green left over from my pussycat hat. It should last about up to the armscye and then I shall have to find another colour. I don't have enough for sleeves so it is for sure a vest, and I have great multicoloured plans for the back.

Tonight we are all going to see a talk about exoplanets. Stephen is the Wilson chair and organizer of this talk, the fifth and last one he will be responsible for. He's been bustling about like crazy and we'll all be glad for a rest tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. It always astounds me that you do all this great blogging and nobody comments! Jeez!
    Your new vest looks interesting, for sure. I'm glad all your yarn is going together so well.
    Happy Tuesday. Love from me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.